Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Put the cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Put the ghee, paste, lemon, honey and half a teaspoon of salt in a small saucepan and put on a high heat. Stir until the ghee melts, then pour over the cauliflower wedges.
- Mix well (don’t worry if the wedges break up slightly), then arrange on a large oven tray.
- Put the tray under the grill about 10cm away from the heat source, and cook, turning regularly, for about 25 minutes, until charred all over and cooked through.
- Put the charred cauliflower wedges (and any bits and pieces that have broken off) on a large serving plate, scatter over the flaked almonds and serve hot.