This is a muffin that Kiran enjoys making and eating!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put the first seven ingredients (applesauce, egg, vanilla, spinach, banana, maple syrup and coconut oil) in a blender or food processor and blend.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt) in a smaller mixing bowl.
- Add the wet spinach mixture from blender to the dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet until combined. You can use a spoon or spatula. The mixture might be dense. Add a splash of milk to loosen it up if you need to, but the mixture should resemble a thick pancake dough. It won’t pour easily, will need a spoon.
- Scoop the batter into greased muffins tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.